Sunday, October 31, 2010

No Tricks, Just Treats

I had an unexpected opportunity to be out in the car this afternoon. It was so pretty I decided to go back out and get myself some eye candy. (I didn't think to take the camera with me the first time I went out.)

Isn't this charming?



Not far away I spotted this:


It's a utility pole... but look what's happened to it!

I'm not sure how the power company feels about it but I think it's pretty cool. :- )

Our City Hall has a planter box out front that is tended by a professional. Her work brings me joy every time I drop off our payment for services rendered.


I don't know what these flowers are called but I'd sure like to get some for my garden some day. They are just past their prime now.


Those are probably the best/most interesting of the photos I took today. I also have pictures that were taken last night when DD brought the grandbabies over. I haven't downloaded those yet but you can be sure that that was another treat.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful scenes. Love that pole! Thanks for the visit to your pretty neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.