Friday, October 30, 2009

Flannel Top

Oops, I got the pictures in the reverse order again. Oh well. Here's how the rows ended up for my quilt for the Hope Squared Project. It's big enough now that I had to photograph it on the kitchen floor. Guess I should have removed Reilly's toy first!


Here's a close-up of the bottom half of the quilt:


And the top half:
I'm shooting for a 54" x 72" quilt. I figure that ought to be big enough for an adolescent girl even though it's not bed size. Right now it's wide enough, I just need to add a bit more length.

I finally put out the rest of the Halloween decorations last night. I've just about decided to leave a handful of them out year round because I like them so well. As it is they'll probably be on display through Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

Michele's Quilting Journey said...

This is amazing! You did such a good job at using your orphan blocks, scraps, etc. etc. and figuring out a way to bring them all together. It is not only striking but beautiful!!!