Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dude!


I just realized that we have only a little more than a week to get our donations in for the Pink Artists Drawing! All the money raised will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer research. The cool part is that for your little $10 donation (or more if you're up to it) your name goes into the drawing two times for one of the awesome pieces of art that have been created just for this cause. You can see a sampling of the offerings over on Monica's blog. She has created a slideshow too - scroll down past the Donate button in the left-hand side bar (see how easy it is?!)

What are you waiting for? Hop on over there and click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.