I straight-line quilted it along the diagonal. That turned out not to be quite as straightforward as I thought it would be. Because some of the blocks are twisted and turned I wasn't always stitching through the center of the blocks. And at the end I discovered I had to put in a few compensating rows of stitching. Oh well, live and learn.
I've had this madras plaid type fabric in my stash for what seems like forever. I love it but could never find the right place/way to use it, partly because it's a lighter weight than almost all my other cottons. Well, the back of a quilt for an adult seemed appropriate.
I used a bit of that Alexander Henry print that was laying around to fill in the gaps at the bottom and then bound it with a print that has been around too long. It is now signed and ready to be shipped off to its' new home. That makes four decent sized quilts in four months for me. A new personal record!