Friday, July 13, 2018

Jackpot in the Mailbox!

It's been a tough week. So all the goodies I found in our mailbox yesterday was a definite pick-me-up. 💖

First there were the blocks from Claire for the current Footsquare Freestyle block swap.

On the top left is Checkmate, the one below is is called Jayhawks, and the one on the right is Folded Corners. They are all wonderful. As much as I enjoy the blocks I also enjoy the cards that are sent along with them. This is the one from Claire who keeps chickens:


Claire lives in France. So does Lynn, who sent me these blocks for F2F3.

I'm delighted to have one of the hedgehogs she's been making from Elizabeth Hartman's Fancy Forest. I'm pretty impressed with the banded star too. Lynn included scraps from the prints she used and some buttons that will be fun to incorporate in something someday. Fabulous card and envelope!


In addition to the two packages from France there was my monthly shipment of hand dyed floss from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe. Another half dozen gorgeous colors!

There's still time for you to get in on Nancy's Christmas in July give aways. You could win a luscious bundle of floss to stitch with - or simply fondle, as I often do. 😉

5 comments:

  1. Oops! I've just remembered I forgot to tell you when I posted mine off 3 days ago! I love what Claire and Lynn have done, and found your colour scheme a lot of fun to work with. There should be a few more exciting squishies to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blocks and luscious colors of floss! Looks like your mailbox was just full of smiles for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless Mr Postman, plenty of cheer delivered for you. Fabulous blocks and fun to have new threads to play with. I'm working away on your blocks,it' just hard to drag myself away from the garden and inside to sew......our winter weather is sublime, with clear blue skies and temps in the mid-20sC (75F) and no humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what fun!! Such lovely blocks - love the chooks!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.