I think most readers of this blog know otherwise!
No doubt you remember those Patience Corner blocks I was supposed to be sewing between seams as I worked on my liberated medallion.
I cut patches for a total of 35 blocks to be set 5 x 7, for a twin size quilt top.
A little bit of progress has been made on the medallion, but not as much as I've made with the Patience Corner blocks!
All 35 blocks have been assembled. One border of my Macabre Medallion is almost complete. The others are still speculative parts and pieces. I have resolved to put these blocks out of sight until I've completed my liberated medallion top. I can make postage stamp stars and bear paw units as needed between seams from this point forward. And maybe a few more scrappy shoo-fly blocks. Time to get a move on!