With that done and gone it was time to turn my attention to another project. I'm not quite ready to tackle the next step of my Intuition quilt so I thought I'd have a go at another block built intuitively to send to Janet for our intuition swap. I had a short stack of bright scrappy blocks I'd made a few months ago. This seemed like a good time to bring them out and see what I could do with them. None of them were anywhere near 12" yet. I sewed a few together and came up with this:
Still not 12" but a lot closer! None of the other units seemed to work well together so I figured it was time to start some new pieces. I got into the itty-bitty scraps bin and sewed odd triangles together.