Monday, August 27, 2007

Scattergories (or, How to Avoid Doing What You Really Should Be Doing!)

So Lora at Lora's Keyhole has started a game for us. I came across it on Beading at the Beach and thought I'd play along since I'm avoiding the sewing table for some reason. The game is SCATTERGORIES. I figured I'd better jump in early as the answers using my letter could get used up in a hurry!

Here are the rules:

~ Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
~They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
~ If you can't think of anything, skip it.
~ You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
~ If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!

My name is Sue:
1. Famous Singer/Band: Springsteen
2. Four letter word: S**t!
3. Street: Salem Ave.
4. Color: Scarlet
5. Gifts/Presents: Skeins of yarn/thread
6. Vehicle: Saturn Ion
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Souvenirs - duh! (Oh okay, Stickers)
8. Boy Name: Sean
9. Girl Name: Shaunna
10. Movie Title: Serendipity
11. Drink: Sparkling mineral water
12. Occupation: Sales
13. Celebrity: Susan Sarandon
14. Magazine: Scenic Byways
15. U.S. City: Saugatuk, MI
16. Pro Sports Teams: Steelers
17. Fruit: Seedless watermelon
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Stuck in traffic
19. Something You Throw Away: Soiled disposable diapers
20. Things You Shout: So long!
21. Cartoon Character: Snagglepuss

And now maybe I can settle down to sew...

2 comments:

  1. Oh you did it you didn't have any of mine. I love the answer to number 7 on yours..LOL.
    Sunni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, what fun your game is...LOL, maybe I'll have to try that one...but which name to use...hmmmm? F or S ?

    I snitched a copy of the finished crib quilt for the Train blog..thanks for the offer. And since I was here, I took your orphan on the table also..hope that was ok..I'll hold them in reserve(for a rainy day *S*) Hollar if it's not ok...right?
    Love the look of your studio..it's such fun to see where others work.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for a girl baby *VBS* Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.