Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's Been a Week...

And not one of my better ones. But it wasn't all bad and it wasn't all chemical related. Two of the days were spent reading the last Harry Potter novel. I've read Bad Prince Charlie by John Moore and dipped into some vintage Terry Pratchett (Wyrd Sisters). And now I'm reading Jo Dereske's lastest, Catalogue of Death. The "new" computer has been brought home, files transferred, etc. but it has yet to be completely debugged and set up in its permanent home. I have barely touched a needle and thread since the little cat postcard quilt. The crib quilt is still on the design wall, waiting to be sashed, and my August journal quilt is nonexistant. Hopefully I will soon be out of this rough patch. Going 'round and reading other blogs will no doubt be helpful and/or inspiring. But I've got to find out what happened to poor Mr. Harrington first...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.