Saturday, June 16, 2007

Maverick Quilts

For some reason I'm not sleeping. I'm usually very good at sleeping. Eight or nine hours every night, and there are normally dire consequences when I don't get that much. Granted, I seem to need less during the summer months when the light starts earlier and lasts longer but this is ridiculous. I've been awake since 3:30 a.m.!

While I was not sleeping it occurred to me that I should make you aware of some quilts I found via someone else's blog. When I think of whose blog it was I'll let you know. In the meantime, if you like the quilts of Gee's Bend you'll want to go have a look at these.

I'm going to go play in my orphan blocks... or something.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that photo set - it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue - I'm just wondering. Did you ever do the Crazy Scrap Challenge quilt? It was you who PM'd me sometime ago wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.