I've added the narrow black borders to my liberated medallion but didn't bother to photograph it for you. Instead I've been trying to cope with the scraps leftover from that project.
I only have about 2" x 8" left of one of the prints I used in the medallion. There's not much more of another of the prints I used, both of which I lived in fear of running out of before I'd completed the medallion!
Some of the strips that were cut in sizes I use frequently I may just put in my strip stash. I'm going to try to use up as much as I can first however. So far I've made two postage stamp stars and five liberated 4.5" stars.
But then there's this odd bit of liberated piecing I did for the medallion that didn't make it into the final quilt.
I don't know what I'm going to do with that! I thought I might try to assemble a small quilt, maybe another medallion, out of these scraps. The liberated piecing above might end up as the back of a potholder instead. ;- )