I made these three blocks out of one fat quarter and there's still a bit left to cut up for 6" blocks!
|oops! I cut off the star points with the camera this time!|
They look much better up close than from a distance.
I wasn't able to do any sewing of any kind for most of this week. Fortunately my arm is feeling better now. This is what I've made in the last two days:
Before the tulips are all gone from the fields I had to get some in purple. And now I'll have to find some more purple scraps or remnants to play with too!
I'm linking up with all the other scrappers. Hopefully I'll get round to their blogs this weekend; I didn't make it last weekend.