Look what I got!
They're in the washer now, preshrinking and being cleansed of the fumes that tend to cling to bolts of new fabric. Then it will be PLAYTIME!
Since my last post I've made a few more blocks out of scraps and samples of newer prints.
Mostly old scraps I guess.
I have no plan in mind for any of these blocks/units. I'm finding that I rather enjoy making blocks out of scraps and letting them pile up until I have enough to build a quilt top. I suspect the trick is going to be to make blocks in a variety of sizes to give myself a wider range of options when it comes to setting them together.
Time to put the newbies in the dryer!