Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Very Pink Post

I have been remiss in not pointing out the fact that you can now put your name in the hat for this year's Pink Artists Drawing. For every $10 you donate your name will be entered twice! The drawing will be held on October 15. The big prize, of course, is the Pink Artists' Quilt which you can see here. But there have been many additional pieces of art created so there can be many other winners as well. Check out the Prize Wheel goodies here.

You may recall that I made this needlebook for the Prize Wheel.

Yes, it could be yours for only a $10 donation! And you can easily donate through Paypal or by sending a money order directly to Monica (who will then see that the funds get forwarded to the Susan G. Komen Foundation). All the information you need can be found in the left sidebar of Monica's blog. She's even installed a Paypal button to make donating easy-peasy. :- ) Go on now- click over there right now, before you get distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.