Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Aw, Shucks

I have been presented with an award by two of my fellow bloggers, Jane at Crazy Here & Now and Timaree at Freebird Drawing. I'm so flattered!


The award doesn't come without responsibilities however. The rules of acceptance are:

1. Put the logo on your blog. (check)

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (check, check)

3. Nominate 7 other blogs. (oof!)

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I have to confess that I'm not feeling up to speed at the moment for the last three requirements. My get up and go seems to have gotten up and left. If it comes back in a day or two I'll revisit this award and pass it on then, okay?

I've been the recipient of one other surprise recently too. My friend C~ brought a belated birthday gift to me:


These are fat quarters from last year's Western Washington Shop Hop. The fabric on top was made by In The Beginning specifically for the Shop Hop and, I think, is an almost perfect rendition of the region. I'm delighted to have more of it to play with now! (I used some for a pillow I made for one of my sons last year.)

The most recent sewing I've done was to begin another preemie top, again trying to use up some of those old prints from the 1980's. There's still some work to do, can you tell? ;- )

2 comments:

  1. I like a simple pattern like this-fun to play with and it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blocks. Just right for a preemie quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.