So far I have 54, more than enough for a single quilt (given that I rarely make anything larger than a twin size top!). I have no specific plans for these blocks however so I'm just going to continue to use them to bust my stash.
Some of the remnants I've pulled in response the the RSC were appropriate for the quilts I want to make for my twin granddaughters. I have 24 blocks so far for those two quilts. There's every chance a few of the Ohio Stars will end up in those quilts.
It wasn't long before I figured out that Ohio Stars with backgrounds other than white would be useful, even desirable. I have 39 that fit that category.
The smaller scraps leftover from making these 12" blocks have been turned into 9" Ohio Stars (of which I have 48 currently) and, more recently, 7.5" Wrench blocks.
The only RSC related project I'm keeping close tabs on are the 10" Wrench blocks.
These blocks feature prints that are now gone entirely from my stash and that were favorites of mine. I'll be keeping this one for myself when it's complete. I have 30 of these blocks and will need at most 18 more.
One of these days I'll have enough energy to dig into the Parts Department and begin building a new top out of all the random blocks that have accumulated. Our recent heat wave has subsided a bit, which helps. Mostly I just need to overcome inertia. ;- )
I'm linking up with the other RSC bloggers over at SoScrappy. There are some fun projects being made this year!